Share |

Monday, April 03, 2006

Homes for Sale Along Chandler Bikeway in Burbank

Sorry, This page is being updated (05/30/06)



Call Tricia Bautista, licensed Buyer's Agent at (818)521-3060 for information on any properties listed on Chandler Blvd. or in the Burbank and San Fernando Valley Areas.



Not seeing what your looking for?






Email me at tlbautista@aol.com with your search criteria (area, max price, style, size, etc.) and I will email you back within 24 hours with listings that best fit your criteria. Simply email me back (or call me at (818)521-3060) to see any of the listings that interest you. It's that simple.





Are you selling? Need financing or refinancing? I work with a network of the best industry professionals and experts who can assist you in any of your real estate needs. Just email tlbautista@aol.com for more information.






Want to Search Yourself? Check out the "Search the MLS" link on the sidebar of my blog.

No comments: