Share |

Monday, June 23, 2008




soldinthecity logo 


PRACTICE "GREEN-NESS" 


It's not only imperative to respect and nurture our environment but it's PLAIN PRACTICAL for each and every one of us (and generations to follow) to do so.
 

I believe that being resourceful is paramount to being "green." To me, it's also one of the easiest (and fun) ways to practice "green-ness." Finding different uses for things instead of throwing them away eases the congestion of landfills and reduces over-consumption of goods. Plus and most of all, it feels good.


 
So, I encourage you to be creative. When you're tempted to throw out that empty glass spaghetti jar, or trash the used ziploc in your kids' lunchbox, think twice....there's a use for that old t-shirt; for instance, use it as a soft cloth to clean your car or furniture with....instead of throwing it away. So think outside the trashcan!! I know you can do it!
 

In true SitC form--I always try to keep 'the theme' going throughout my communiques as much as I can---I packed as much "verde" into this little newsletter as possible....including, 'Green' Homes for Sale, 'Greening' your own home-whether your thinking about selling or not- and news from the National Association of Realtors® about the increasing amount of 'green-seeking' buyers.



Also, totally un-green related but still EXCITING NEWS, so I had to share:::  

Sold in the City's TV commercial...

please don't forget to check it out (see the links above or below)...or else, i might turn green, like the hulk himself  :)


N+Joy


Continued Success,

my sig



No comments: