Share |

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

PRIME LOS ANGELES SFR's priced under 400k

PRIME LOS ANGELES SFR's priced under 400k! CLICK HERE


AS POSTED ON SF Real Estate Blog



August 06, 2008
Appreciate the effort



I wanted to show you a video I came across this morning while researching a story for my monthly technology column for Real Estate Executive magazine... Even if the video isn't your thing, kudos to the agent for trying to stand out in a crowd... i'll be the first to admit, i watched the whole thing... My column this month is on agents who use Twitter... if you Tweet, drop me a note... i'm still looking for more agents...









Posted by Jeff Brooks on August 6, 2008 02:23 PM | Permalink






READ THE ORIGINAL POST AT::
http://www.dailypundit.com/sfrealblog/2008/08/appreciate_the_effort.php#023522






FOLLOW ME AT TWITTER.com/AGENTLA




POSTED BY AGENTLA

No comments: